Gateway Harley-Davidson® Rentals
Experience The American Legend
Escape for a day, a weekend or even a week...
Treat yourself to a genuine motorcycling experience with Harley-Davidson® Authorized Rentals.
Renting a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle should be just like owning one, a top-quality riding experience. Gateway Harley-Davidson® rental bikes are fully serviced and prepped according to the Motor Company standards.
Every rental includes roadside assistance, the use of a helmet that meets DOT specifications, rain gear, locks and short-term luggage storage. All you have to do is bring your sense of adventure. Live the lifestyle: no commitment required!
Gateway Harley-Davidson® is the only Harley-Davidson® dealer in St. Louis. Located just 25 miles south of St. Louis Lambert Airport (STL) makes for a convenient Harley-Davidson® Rental location.
Rental Department Hours
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
We are closed on the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.
|Sportster® Models:||$80.00 / day|
|Softail® Models:||$120.00 / day|
|Touring Models:||$120.00 / day|
One rental day is considered 24 hours and unlimited miles. Tax is not included in the above prices.
We can not guarantee motorcycle availability for internet reservations that are made with less than 48 hours notice.
Rental motorcycles needing assistance should call ROAD AMERICA @ 1-866-201-0402. As part of your rental information, you will receive a breakdown assistance card.
All bikes are rented with a full tank of gas. The bike is expected to be returned with a FULL tank of gas. If the bike is not returned with a full tank of fuel, the rider is subject to a $6.00 per gallon charge for fuel replacement.
All rented bikes must stay within the continental United States. No bikes are permitted to travel into Canada or Mexico. No one-way rentals are permitted.
Steve Stickford: Authorized Rentals Manager
- 21 years of age or older
- Current, valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Ability to operate a heavy motorcycle
- The driver also must have a major credit card in their name to hold an authorization of a minimum of $2000.00 and the approximate cost of the rental.
- Be willing to wear a D.O.T. approved helmet while operating the rental bike. You may use your own or one will be provided to you at no additional charge.
- Each driver and passenger must be present at the time of rental to sign a waiver agreement.
Supplemental Liability Insurance $12.81/day
Supplemental Liability Insurance provides additional protection for the renter and any listed authorized drivers from third party claims which include bodily injury, death and/or property damage caused by the use or operation of the rental vehicle.
Personal Accident and Personal Property Coverage $8.85/day
Personal Accident Coverage provides an accidental death and accident medical expense benefit for the renter and passenger when any bodily injury has been incurred to either rider, from which is a result of an accident during the rental period.
Personal Property Coverage provides protection for the personal property of the renter, 24 hours per day, while on the bike or not on the bike during the rental period. There are exclusions to this coverage.
Loss Damage Waiver $25.00/day
Signing our Loss Damage Waiver means that you are not responsible for damage or theft to the motorcycle which exceeds your $2,000 deposit as long as you fully comply with the Rental Agreement..
Gateway Safe Rider Package $35.00/day
Package includes Supplemental Liability Insurance, Personal Accident Coverage, Personal Property Coverage and the Loss Damage Waiver.
Rental day is 24 hours with unlimited miles. You might think your insurance already covers you on a rented motorcycle, but double check. More often than not, the policies involving rented motorcycles are different than the policies involving renting other types of vehicles.
Reservations are not required but are recommended to ensure you get the bike you want during the time you want.
A $50 deposit is required to reserve a motorcycle (non-refundable if reservation is not canceled within 48 hours of scheduled pick-up).
Major Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted, when in the name of the renter, to hold an authorization of a minimum of $2000.00 and the approximate cost of the rental.
Debit cards are only accepted at the time of returning the rental for final payment. The debit card MUST have a Visa or MasterCard logo on the card to be permitted.
Plan Your Route
Harley-Davidson® has many online resources to help you plan your next ride:
- Need inspiration? Check out some of the most popular destinations.
- Need a route? Plan your pit stops and get feedback from other riders on where to go and what to do.
- Need to ship your bike? See what Federal Motorcycle Transport can do for you.
- Need tips? Find out what the experts pack to keep their trip rolling.
- Need a hotel? Try Best Western. Earn points or miles through Harley-Davidson's® exclusive frequent guest program.
- Need to check state laws? Every state is different. Make sure you are covered in the states you want to go.
- Need some accessories like luggage or highway pegs? Shop now.
- Are you geared up for all types of weather? See the latest in MotorClothes® gear.
2014 Softail Fat Boy® (Not Shown) and 2014 Softail Breakout™ (Not Shown)