Extended Service Plan
Ride worry-free knowing you're covered by the only H-D® factory-approved Extended Service Plan.
The best part of owning a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle is having the freedom to ride wherever and whenever you choose. Don't spend time worrying about the unexpected. Ride worry-free knowing you're covered by the only H-D® factory approved Extended Service Plan.The Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan protects you from costly repairs for up to an additional 7 years. Protection Includes:
- Coverage For Over 1,100 Parts
All repairs will be performed by experts at an H-D® dealership using H-D® Genuine Motor Parts.*
- Expense Reimbursement Package
If you have a covered breakdown while on the road, you'll receive $75/day (up to $750) for a rental vehicle, $150/day (up to $450) for meal and lodging, and up to $200 for towing to an H-D® dealership.
- Nationwide Repair Location Assistance
In the event of a covered breakdown, our H-D® Service Center can direct you to the nearest H-D® dealership for repairs.
- Locked-In Repair Costs
A $50 deductible per claim is what you'll pay for a covered repair – no deductible for covered expense reimbursement benefits.
- Contract Transfer
Should you ever decide to sell your motorcycle, you can transfer any remaining coverage to the next owner. This can easily increase resale value.
- Optional Tire & Wheel Coverage
For an additional surcharge, this coverage will replace tires and wheels if damaged by a covered road hazard.
Have you heard about our Wheel and Tire Warranty?
Protect the parts that keep you rolling. Your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle comes with a factory warranty that covers major mechanical components. But what about a flat tire, bent wheel rim or damaged sidecar tire? Now you can protect yourself from out-of-pocket repair costs caused by unexpected road hazards with H-D® Tire & Wheel Warranty.
It's reassurance for the road ahead. Tire & Wheel Warranty covers costs associated with the repair or replacement of tires and wheels, plus labor and taxes. All motorcycle tires are covered - both the original and any replacements - for the duration of your coverage, with no maximum occurrences and no deductible. That means you pay nothing for repairs covered under the plan. This valuable protection will give you coverage from road hazards like potholes, or debris on the road surface like nails, rocks or tree limbs.
H-D® Tire & Wheel Warranty must be purchased at the time you purchase your motorcycle or at the time you purchase new tire(s) and/or wheel(s) from Gateway Harley-Davidson. Coverage can be included on your motorcycle loan. The typical length of coverage is five years, but there are other options available. Coverage begins the same day you purchase the protection and continues for the duration of the purchased term. Protect your investment and your finances with H-D® Tire & Wheel Warranty.
Top 10 Reasons To Get H-D® Tire & Wheel Protection
- Provides repair or replacement for original or replacement tires and wheels that fail due to contact with a road hazard.
- Coverage includes cost of mounting and balancing, inner tubes, valve stems, labor and taxes.
- No deductible.
- No maximum number of occurrences.
- Rental charge reimbursement up to $500 per occurrence (if due to failure of a covered wheel or tire).
- Towing charge reimbursement up to $150 per occurrence (if due to failure of a covered wheel or tire).
- Lodging and meal charge reimbursement up to $300 per occurrence if more than 100 miles from home (if due to failure of a covered wheel or tire).
- Transfer remaining coverage to the next owner if you sell your motorcycle (Subject to $25 transfer fee).
- Nationwide H-D® Repair Location Assistance.
- Coverage begins immediately with the purchase of this protection.
Want more information? Call Jody at 314-845-9900 or email him at email@example.com.