Gateway Harley-Davidson® Gateway St. Louis Custom Motorcycles
We will soon be uploading pictures of some of the motorcycles our parts specialists have helped customize!
Below are some of the motorcycles that we have customized here at the shop. Take a look at some other ideas on the Featured Parts section of our website.
2013 V-Rod Muscle
Designed by Jason
This is where we will document the process of our latest motorcycle build project. By the end we are going to have one tricked out 2013 V-Rod Muscle. Plans are in place for paint, powdercoating, cams and a turbo. It'll be shown at our dealership on display and at many local St. Louis events. Don't miss a single step of this process by checking back in frequently or checking out #gatewayhdKHAOS on Facebook or Twitter. Enjoy!
Part 4: Putting It All Together
Part 3: Back from Paint and Powder Coat
Part 2: Tear Down
Part 1: Introduction
2012 Road Glide Custom
Lovingly referred to as the "Bump-N-Glide", this bike has been ridden by General Manager, Chris Creed for the past year. You might remember seeing it on any of the dealership rides or cruising down I-55. Chances are pretty good that you have heard it before you've seen it.
There are many upgrades that have been made to this bike. Here are a few:
- HANDLE BARS
- Chopped Tourpak Lock (53194-07)
- King T-Pak Backrest (52892-98A)
- Boom! Audio Bass Booster Tour Pak Port Kit (76000013)
- Boom! Audio Rear Speaker Pod Kit (76000021)
- Boom! Audio System Wiring Harness (70169-06A)
- Chrome Luggage Carrier (53411-09)
- Airwing T-Pak Luggage Rack (53000063)
- Airwing Luggage Rack LED Light Kit (68271-08A)
- Black Denim Tour-Pak (79071-10BYM)
- FAIRING LOWERS WITH SPEAKERS
- SADDLE BAG LID SPEAKERS
- FAIRING SPEAKERS AND WINDSPLITTER
- DARK CUSTOM
- BLACK FRONT END